If you are running a business online, it is important that you have an SSL cert install on your website. An SSL Cert, otherwise known as a Secure Sockets Layer Certificate, is not required. However, it is important in building customer’s trust and preventing your website from being hacked, data breaches, phishing scams, or other threats to your website.
How do you check your connection SSL Certificate Secure Check
What to look for :
Importance of An SSL certificate:
- SSL cert enables authentication of user information, especially if you are running an e-commerce store and collecting user data.
- SSL cert allows for the encryption of personal data that is sent through your website.
- Better Search Engine Ranking, google flags all insecure websites.
- Building trust with your customers by guaranteeing that it is a safe place for them to input their personal information such as credit card transactions, data transfers
- SSL cert will prevent hackers from accessing customer’s personal data used when submitting any forms filled out on your website.
If your website is showing an insecure connection, you can contact our team at 96 Creative Labs we offer free SSL Certs with all our Maintenance & Hosting packages.